Tuesday, May 12, 2009

It's All Over!

Welp, there it is. College. Done. I finished my last final about an hour ago. Called my parents to tell them the news. And it looks like I will be graduating!! Haha, was there ever any doubt?!? It's a bit surreal to think that my 4 years here are just 5 days away from being over... I don't want to dwell on it too much cuz I may start crying! This week should be fun filled. It's officially Senior Week. Tomorrow is our cuise on Lake George and a clambake. Tonight I've been invited to a party at the President's house (not the White House) and then we have Karakoe, Thursday I have a job interview and then my friends and I are having a last get together with the Seniors at my house, Friday we have "backyard games" with faculty and administrators, Saturday is an awards ceremony, and then *tear* graduation at the Times Union Center dowtnown on Sunday morning.

I'll keep you posted on how the interview goes. Keep your fingers crossed! I've already reeived 2 job offers, but not quite for what I want so I'm hoping this is the one! Anyways, I know a lot of you still reading this have decided to come to Siena and that is Awesome!!!! I remember what it feels like to be in those shoes and I'm so excited for all of you! Good luck as you finish the school year. I will try to come blog one more time before all is said and done! See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment