Wednesday, May 19, 2010

No shoes, no shirts, no problems.

Hey Everyone!

It's finally summer time. I was at Siena until the 17th to close the Townhouses, but now I am back on the good old Island (Long Island) for the summer.

My summer consists of two jobs, 3 vacations, and hopefully some down time in between. I'm working at Macs again as an "Everything" girl. I do everything from sorting the plates in the kitchen, to designing marketing campaigns, to up-keeping the website. There's no real "job title" for what I do, but it keeps me busy. I'll also be working at a dental office doing insurance claims, and hopefully helping them launch their new website.

What I am enjoying about my summer jobs is seeing my education at Siena come into play. My main focus at Macs this summer is creating Marketing campaigns. I designed 3 separate designs and proposals within the past 36 hours and they've each been a huge success. Who says you don't learn anything in college?

But, I'm off to pack for my first vacation: CANCUN!!!

I'll give you an update when I come home :)




No comments:

Post a Comment