Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Time Flys By When Your Having Fun!

Hey everyone!

I'm sorry it has been a little while. I am in such disbelief that I have been back here at Siena for almost an entire month! Crazy how time goes by so fast when you have classes, work, clubs, sports, and other activities every day. I have just been so happy being back here with my friends. Tonight I had an Intramurals Basketball game it was a lot of fun despite the fact we lost. We def. should have won too but were all a tid bit out of shape so running up and down the court drained all our energy real quick. Personally I did decent put up some points and made some good assits.

Now unfortunatly I have to get a move on with my homework.I have to study for a Finite Math test tomm. It shouldn't be too hard at all, it's more reviewing. But it is so hard to move on to Math when I am having so much fun doing my Photography h.w. My photo class is one of my favorite classes here. I feel like eqch week I gain a different perspective on the world around me. I also learn how to make better use of my camera and all the functions it has. Last week I was working on a shape and form project and this week it is texture. For texture I used all our bath towels and my roomates star fish.

Im having a hard time uploading my photos so check me out on Flickr!
www.flickr.com/photos/livy-b

No comments:

Post a Comment