Wednesday, August 5, 2009

It's the end of the road...

So tomorrow is my very last day at Johns Hopkins.
I'm having mixed feelings about it... it's kind of bittersweet. On the one hand, I can't wait to go home, see my family and friends, and go on vacation in Cape Cod. I can't wait to sleep in my own bed. And I can't wait to get out of the lab.
But on the other hand, I've grown attached to Baltimore, the other students in my program, the researchers in my lab. I've even grown attached the the DNA I've been playing around with for the past 10 weeks.
*sigh*

So I've found a couple of minutes to blog as I'm getting ready for our final banquet/reception. I'm definitely dressing up for this one, as mostly everyday I have been wearing jeans and sneakers in the lab. I'm also doing a little ballet performance at the banquet (wish me luck!).

When I get a free minute after all of this crazy wrapping-up chaos, I'm definitely going to post some pictures for you guys on here.

But I'm off to enjoy my final 2 days and take in as much as I can.
:-)

~B

P.S. Leanne, I love the picture you posted! It is really artistic. Have you considered photography?? ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment