Monday, September 21, 2009

Happy Autumn (tomorrow!)

So it's been a little while since I last posted. I've been trying to get back into the school routine. This is what I have on my plate this semester: Biology of Vertebrates, Immunology, Social Work, Modern Dance (with Ellen Sinopoli, an amazing modern choreographer who I am so excited to be dancing with), and my Honors Thesis course. I am also trying to manage teaching 3 dance classes, tutoring, conducting plant biology research in the lab here at Siena, serving as president of Phi Sigma Gamma Sigma (biological honor society), and being a team leader for the club Read for the Stars (which is where a bunch of us college kids go into Arbor Hill Elementary to conduct a fun after school program for the kids there). It is going to be a crazy crazy busy semester. But I guess I have always thrived on being busy.
So far I really like all of my classes, and the work hasn't gotten too unmanageable yet, but it's only the third week.
Oh but guess what! I went white water rafting last weekend with a bunch of kids from here as an outing program. I usually would never try anything like that, but I just decided to go for it. And it was the best decision I ever ever made! White water rafting was so much fun. Scary. But really fun... and I think I'm going to go do it again!

But anyway, it's getting really late and I have an 8:30 lab tomorrow. How are all of your semesters starting off, guys?

TTYL :-)

~B

No comments:

Post a Comment