Monday, September 14, 2009

Home Sweet Home



Hi Everyone,

My name is Patrick Creegan and I am a Siena Blogger!
How are you? I can't believe we are back at Siena!!!
Since I am now a junior, I guess I am considered an upperclassman? If so, that's really depressing. My college experience is officially more than half over.

Classes are really tough this semester however they are going well. I am taking Finance 315 Advanced Investments, FINC 340 Insurance and Risk Management, Finance 302 Managerial Finance II, Accounting 300 and Computer Science Management Information Systems! Talk about a crazy class load.
Of all these classes, I am looking forward to my Advanced Investments class the most. I am not sure if you have ever visited Siena, but we have a beautiful trading room. This class is in the trading room! It's awesome working with Bloomberg terminals, Reuters and different financial systems. We are working on our first project, we have 100 million virtual dollars to invest as we please. I am looking into the Financial and Energy sectors in the market along with different corporate bonds. I am finally taking classes that directly pertain to my major!

Another advantage of being an "upperclassman" is the housing accommodations. I live in a four man townhouse in Cushing Village. Our house has two stories with two bedrooms and one and a half bathrooms. We have a living room, dining room and full kitchen! It's awesome!
I am arguably the world's worst cook, so I am pretty fortunate that my housemates cook quite well.
I have attached a picture from our first family dinner! Whole wheat pasta! We actually eat a lot of pasta! Hahaha.

There is also a picture of me, that way you can know who the author of these blogs are!!


Lastly, is anyone coming to our open house next weekend?
Looking forward to meeting you!

Sincerely,

Patrick Creegan

No comments:

Post a Comment