Monday, September 28, 2009

Another week passes by...

Hi Everyone!

I can't believe Summer is officially over! It's really upsetting. However, one really nice thing about Siena is that we really get all four seasons. When the leaves start changing colors and the temperature starts to drop, I am hard pressed to find a more beautiful place than right here in Loudonville. Lately, the weather has been awesome here and nothing beats eating dinner and having class outside!

Classes are going pretty well thus far, however junior year is tough. I am finally into my Finance curriculum and it's brutal. I am learning an exorbitant amount however, I am really putting the effort into each class.

This Thursday on campus, we are having an Academic Convocation celebrating the 800 year anniversary of the founding of the Franciscans. It is also the ten year anniversary of our Center for Franciscan Service and Advocacy. Every single person in our community participates, as this is an awesome occasion! Since I am have a fellowship with the Siena College Leadership Institute, I have the privilege of sitting with the faculty and Friars!
Regardless of your faith, you definitely embrace the Franciscan tradition here on campus. Whether it is our beautiful campus (as previously mentioned) or by practicing the values that the college instills in us everyday, we all have a little bit of the spirit of St. Francis and St. Clare in us!

I hope all is well with you and encourage you to keep reading and leaving comments!

Patrick Creegan

No comments:

Post a Comment