Thursday, July 9, 2009

If you like Pina Coladas, and getting caught in the rain...

Buenos Dias!!

As I wrote in my last blog, I was going on vacation with my family to Cabos san Lucas....well, I'M HERE!!! If you ever envisioned paradise... it's here.

**now, before we go any further please excuse any typos... the keyboards are different here.. to get an @ sign i have to press the plus sign alt and 64.. so complicated, lol

Alright, so we landed here lunes at around 230, and this is my first time out of the sun since. We're at an all inclusive resort called Royal Solaris and it's just so beautiful here. The pool is huge, the staff is so much fun, the food is actually really good (mexican salsa is the best thing ever, it's all ive eaten)...It's been such a blast. Tuesday night me and my three cousins sang three karaoke songs infront of over 300 people!! We really had the crowd dancing though, let me tell you. Our rendition of I will Survive was a real show stopper! Today, we're going to this ancient rock formation on a water taxi in exactly 13 minutes. I can't wait to take pictures of it! Tomorrow I'm getting a massage, and maybe going ATVing, which should be a lot of fun.

Currently, my family is sitting around me, and my brother would like me to say "I received a nice base tan and am on my way to getting bronze

Okay, they're all mocking me now, so i'm going to go! I'll write soon when I'm back in New York

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment