Thursday, October 1, 2009

One Month Down...

What happened to September of my senior year? It seems that between my course work, my studies for the LSAT, and a bunch of other commitments, the time has flown by. After a few semesters of focusing on fulfilling the course requirements for my majors (political science and philosophy), I was able to put together a fairly diverse range of classes, almost reminiscent of high school. This semester I am taking Criminal Law, Shakespeare, Intro to Psychology, Intro to History, Human Biology, and a very difficult philosophy course (I would try to explain what it's about, but, to be honest, I haven't quite figured that out yet). On top of that, I'll be working an my honors thesis, which concerns the means by which we Americans can determine the originally intended scope of executive power (I'll be happy to send copies upon request, haha). According to recent news though, I should be careful about what I write about.

At long last, I have finally taken the Law School Admissions Test on September 26th. I think I did well as far as I am concerned, but I'll have to wait until mid-October until I actually find out. Needless to say, it is a big relief to finally have the test in my past. Now the only thing left is to actually apply to law schools. I'll keep you posted!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on the test. It is a big accomplishment to study and take this tests of tests.

    ReplyDelete