Thursday, March 25, 2010

A Trip Down Memory Lane

So, I was recently reminiscing about my time here at Siena, and I came across a thoroughly embarassing video that I wanted to share...
This is a video from my sophomore year, where a few of my friends and I decided to "perform" at Fall Fusion. Now if you're not familiar with Fall Fusion, it's a really fun show that the Asian Students' Association (ASA) puts on in the fall semester. It's full of performances by the Step Team, the Bhangra Team, individual dancers, musicians, and there is even a fashion show!
So this is a couple of us science major nerds doing a science major nerd themed dance. I'm the one that comes on with a blue backpack at the beginning. (And Indira didn't want me to tell you this, but she's in this too... she's the one that sits up at the front of the stage in the beginning) Shhh :-P

I'm really technologically challenged when it comes to this stuff, so I hope this works...


I'm off to study for my Biochem exam tomorrow! Ah! Talk to you all soon!

~Bianca

No comments:

Post a Comment