Sunday, March 7, 2010

Whirlwind!

Hey Everyone!

I'm so sorry I haven't posted in weeks... Like my title says.. this semester has been a WHIRLWIND! Can you believe it's already half way through the semester?

Life has been good over here. I've been busy with RA-Reapplications, Pathfinder Coordinator Interviews (yes, sadly it's time to pass the torch), Presidential Scholars and, of course, school work. It's incredible how getting involved can keep you so busy.

I'm very excited because tomorrow is my 20th birthday. I've reminded my mom for weeks now that her baby is now turning 20 and leaving the teenage years behind her. I still can't believe how quickly time flies.

But, I must run- I'm running entertainment for Presidential Scholars and the movie is about to start.

Until Next Week!

-Leanne

No comments:

Post a Comment