Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Dunzoooo!

Hey guys!! Sorry you haven’t heard from me in a while…I have been insanely busy.
(You’re probably reading this saying…Greg says that when he begins every blog post) Haha
Anyways, yesterday was the last day of classes and I feel SO liberated. I had 2 projects that got finalized and handed in, as well as a presentation for another class that went great. Its so unbelievable the semester is over already…it went SOO fast.
Anyways, I had an amazing weekend. On Saturday night was the Albany vs. SUNY Albany men’s basketball game. SUNY is our cross-town rival and Siena students look forward to this exciting game. We play our basketball games in downtown Albany at the Times-Union Arena and it was PACKED. We ended up winning the game…sweeetttt!

Today is reading day and then I have my first 2 finals on Friday…and then 2 on Monday and 1 on Tuesday. I trying to tell myself not to stress about finals and just do the best I can.

I hope everyone’s college search is going well. Hopefully by this time you have all of your applications submitted and are just sitting back and waiting (or waiting by your mailboxes?). If you haven’t already done so, I strongly encourage you to come up and visit Siena when you have some free time!!!

OK….back to studying!
Greg

No comments:

Post a Comment