Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Finally Finals

Hey guys!

So finals start TOMORROW!! Actually that's kind of a lie. I have 2 finals that are take home that I've already looked at. You would think that would be cool, but the professors make those ones a bit harder because you have more time to complete them. I have my Logic final (great class with Josh Alexander!) and my Business to Business Marketing final to do over the next couple days. Here's a sample question from my Logic class final: "What does it mean to say that the validity of an argument does not depend on the actual truth values of the component statements?" Of course, I love this kind of stuff (remember: Philosophy minor, here) but I understand if it looks a bit crazy to you guys. I just started looking at this exam today. It's "Reading Day" which is the day before finals when there are no classes so students can study. Of course, I have yet to study a word and its 3:30. My only sit down final is tomorrow night, though so PLENTY of time (eek!).

Tonight, my Dad is coming up from Hartford, CT to go to the Siena vs. Marist game with me, then I have an indoor soccer game off campus at 10...looks like I'll start studying tomorrow!!

I'm sad to see half of my Senior year come to an end, but I'm excited for the home stretch over the next couple months! This past week I stepped down as President of Student Senate and handed the job over to the newly elected Steve Hannigan, a good friend of mine. I'm excited to see how he does over the next year. I will miss being involved in Student Government, but my time is up. I auditioned for a play here on campus and was cast as the only male in a 4 person show called Doubt (it's a movie coming out next week in theaters). I don't want to watch the movie until after the play next semester. But rehearsals will start in January so I'm excited for that.

Anyways that's my update. Hit me up with any questions! See ya over break!

No comments:

Post a Comment