Tuesday, December 23, 2008

VACATION!!

Hey everyone!,

Hope you'll all in good spirits for the holidays. Christmas is just a few days away of course, hope all the shopping is done, god knows mine has yet to start. I have one more day though eh? I haven't been on in a while and a lot has happened since. As most of my fellow bloggers may have already told you, our final exams were CANCELLED! YAY!...well more like postponed, but it was exciting at the time. The only thing that was sort of dissappointing was that I studied for days to take my bio test and when the day came, we were out of power, the campus was in shambles and people were being evacuated from the campus. All of my classes with the exception of my foundations class are holding optional examinations. I'm pleased at the way I ended my first semester at college, especially with all the traveling we did for hockey, getting orientated to the college atmosphere, etc... I plan to take only my bio when I get back to school in hopes of raising my grade. Aside from school vacation is going well. How about yours? I'm kind of bored though. I miss my friends at school, even though I'm hanging out with my friends from home almost everyday. I wish I back, but lets not wish our life away eh? Have a good holiday and a Happy New Year!

Peace, Josh

No comments:

Post a Comment