Thursday, December 18, 2008

Finals Cancelled?!

Well it has been quite an interesting week! A major snow and ice storm hit upstate/capital region and Siena lost power. Without power, heat, or hot water, administration had no choice but to send us all home….which meant FINALS GOT CANCELLED! That’s like something out of a movie, right?! Anyway, the academic deans did finally make the decision to give professors the option to either waive the final or provide an alternate assignment, however if a student wanted the opportunity to take the final, they created an exam week in January before Spring semester classes start. Its still so weird.
So I’m back home in Westchester now until January 14th and then I leave for the semester in Siena, Italy. I am so excited and I know its going to be an amazing experience.
Definitely stay tuned to my blog!!

Time for bed…back to work tomorrow haha

-Greg

No comments:

Post a Comment