Thursday, December 4, 2008

Home Sweet Home

Hi Everyone,

I have not blogged in a little while. I hope everything is going well with you! I hope you had an excellent thanksgiving.

For me, it was amazing being home with my family and friends. The food was outstanding and it absolutely beat the cafeteria food. I enjoyed all the little luxuries of life. For example, showering with no sandals, a really clean private bathroom, and of course great food. It's the little things in life.

Today is thursday, December 4. I have officially finished my Finance class, Accounting Class and Management. I do not have any more work for those classes until the final! The work is finally complete now it is just time to focus and study so I can do well on my final exams! I go home for Christmas break on December 12! Another semester at Siena is practically complete, I really have no idea where the time goes.

Once I finish my Spring 2009 semester, I am already half way through my career here! That's really depressing haha, I do not know where the time goes but I wish I could slow it down some.

Next semester I am registered for five classes instead of taking six this semester. I am taking Managerial Accounting, Managerial Finance, Astronomy, Philosophy, and Business Stats. My schedule is awesome and I have amazing professors. I have no classes on Friday's and my earliest class starts at 11:30 am. It's funny, I am already excited for next semester and I have not even finished this current semester nor have I even enjoyed my Christmas break. 

Let me know how the end of second quarter is going guys! Any new college information?
Anyone commit to Siena? Fill me in!

Love,

Patrick Creegan

No comments:

Post a Comment