Thursday, April 29, 2010

3 Classes, 1 Exam, and a Thesis Defense :-)

Sorry Mike... I had to copy you! Although, it looks like I might have a lighter load than you as we face the end of our time here at Siena.

This is it. I just had my last Tuesday-Thursday class at Siena (for those of you who do not know what this is, classes either fall on Monday-Wednesday-Fri or Tuesday-Thursday). I also had my last thesis meeting ever... By the way, my thesis defense is on Monday, May 3rd at 7pm in the Library (L26) for those of you who might be interested in coming!
This is just a bunch of "lasts," and I don't like it!

Soon I will be a Siena alum, moving on to earn my Ph.D. in Biology at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute.
But before that, I want to enjoy my last two weeks here. As weird as it sounds, I'm going to try to enjoy the stress of finals, my defense, poster presentations, inductions, and studying. And I'm going to enjoy Senior Week with all of the friends that I have grown up with over these past four years.

*sigh*

~Bianca

No comments:

Post a Comment