Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Random thought of the day.

Hello Everyone!

I know it's been a while, but rest assured I will give you a more thorough update of my life in a later post. Currently, I'm about to run to my 3:40 class but I had this thought that I just had to share.

Why is it that when I go to Starbucks, or Coldstone and ask for a "small", I get questioned because I did not use the "correct" terminology. Listen, I can't keep up with all this jargon, and it is not fair of the barista to give me the cold shoulder when I do not say "venti". If these companies are so keen on using their terminology, they should print flyers and send them to all local residencies near their particular store so that when poor innocent souls like myself order their Birthday Cake Remix they say "Like it" rather than "small.

Ironically, I am off to "Business Communications" class. Perhaps today we'll learn why companies believe confusing patrons is beneficial in the long run.

Until Next week!

Leanne

No comments:

Post a Comment