Wednesday, April 28, 2010

4 Classes, Two Exams, and a Thesis Defense

That just about sums up my remaining academic obligations as a Siena College student. I've really been soaking up my remaining weeks - or, perhaps better - days at Siena. It really has flown on by, and I have thoroughly enjoyed my time here.

Importantly, though, Siena has provided me with a quality education. I'm not finished yet and I'll be headed to law school, particularly, Washington and Lee University School of Law. Now, as I've mentioned, I am from Mechanicville, a grand total of twenty-five minutes from Siena. Washington and Lee is in Lexington, Virginia, about nine hours from home. That's what I call broadening one's horizons! There are some similarities to Siena from what I can tell, such as emphasis on fostering a tight-knit community. So, law school will be a new experience both academically and culturally, and I am very much looking forward to it.

Not just yet, though. Until graduation I'll be taking in every bit of Siena I have left!

Take Care,
Mike DiSiena

"Lawyers, I suppose, were children once."
~Charles Lamb

No comments:

Post a Comment