Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Last Week!

Hey Everyone!

This is the last week of classes for all of us and its very hectic. Its truly amazing how quickly time goes by. I was recently talking with one of my friends about this year and I realized how great this year was. My first accomplishment was finally declaring a major (applause!). Its a relief to be on a track, even though I still have a whole list of things I want to do in life. My second accomplishment this year was finally officially becoming an RA. Being a resident assistant truly changed my life.I've met some great people (including my boyfriend, Dylan =]) and I know that many of the boys and I will still be friends even after they've left "mommys nest". My third major accomplishment this year was being able to juggle everything. Its so easy to become self absorbed when you see everything on your plate, overflowing onto the table but I didn't let that happen. My juggling had many mishaps, but I'm fortunate in that I always have family and friends supporting me.

Overall, this was a great year for me, and I can't wait for my junior year... Even though I'm still flabbergasted at the fact that two years have flown by SO quickly.


Until the summer,
Leanne

No comments:

Post a Comment