Monday, April 6, 2009

Easter is here!

Hey everyone....hope all is well. Easter is fast approaching, and I'm not going to lie, I'm definitely ready for the break. The late nights of homework have crept up on me and run me down. I've been sick for the past few days, so a little rest is much needed. Campus is starting to get excited once again. Even though basketball has come to an end, were all getting pumped up for the upcoming Siena Fest. I'm not really sure what the festival entails, but from what I've heard from my buddies of the upper class it’s an amazing time. Prizes are given out and events take place across campus. Two bands are coming: Red Jump Suit Apparatus, and Second Hand Serenade. I'm not much of a music buff, but from what I hear the two aren't that bad. I've never been to a legit concert, so at this point any band live sounds like it’s going to be a blast. I'm sure I'll fill you in with the details after all is said and done. This event is all I've heard about since I've become a student here. I know it’s going to be one of the most memorable times of my freshmen year. As I sit and think, it's hard to believe that my freshmen year is nearing the end. I can remember the first day I arrived, how nervous and worried I was to be away and now I'm signing up for fall classes tomorrow and looking toward my sophomore year. College is definitely the best years of your life. Just appreciate the time you have. Before you know it the years creep by and you’re another year closer to graduation.

Take it easy everyone...Josh Baillargeon

No comments:

Post a Comment