Monday, April 27, 2009

Siena Fest!....

Hey everyone!....I had the most unbelievable weekend of my college life. I don't know where to begin. The weather first of all was unbelievable which contributed to the enjoyment of being outside for the weekend. Campus seemed to just come alive. Everyone was running around in their summer attire, barbeques were everywhere on campus, Padua beach and Siena beach was packed with people laying out catching some rays, tossing footballs or Frisbees. Aside from the big concert with Second Hand Serenade and Red Jump Suit Apparatus, some of the students who were part of bands on campus were playing little shows on Friday. Activities were everywhere you looked on campus. A minicarnival was in the arc on Saturday with a jumpy tent and an eating contest. The baseball team had a game so a bunch of my friends and I went to that. The townhouses were also a blast! Everyone was outside grilling, chillen outside the houses in lawn chairs chit chatting, and hitting around the beach ball. It got a little crazy, but it was all in good fun. I was so sad to have the weekend come to an end. Siena Fest was the greatest time ever, no joke! There was something going on at all times on campus and it seemed like the beginning of the year, I met so many more new people it was insane. I felt like I hardly knew anyone at times. People were crawling out the wood works, but I didn’t mind, I love meeting new people. I hate that this year is almost over. It’s going to be sad to see some of the seniors leave, although I know I'll probably run into them next year at some point or another. After this week exams begin and then its back to Vermont for me. Back to the family and the working world! Oyyyyyyyy…..

Take it easy ya'll....Josh Baillargeon

No comments:

Post a Comment