Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Senior Formal, SienaFest, and Winding Down

Hey guys! Now that the nice weather is here I hope everyone is getting outside and enjoying themselves. I know I sure am, but I'm trying very hard to combat Senioritis!!! This past weekend, Seniors attended a formal at a local banquet facility. It was an absolute blast. The students who coordinated it did a great job and the hundreds of us who went had an awesome time! But as fun as it was, I'm not sure if it will be able to compare to SienaFest!

For those of you who don't know, SienaFest is our Spring weekend here on campus where we have concerts, carnival events, outdoor movies, give aways, and an overall great atmosphere on campus. This year's theme is Go Big or Go Home. You know which one I'll be doing. We are getting the Red Jumpsuit Apparatus and Secondhand Serenade to play. I will be hosting the gross eating competition called "Would You Eat This?", and I'm also in a battle of the bands called Musical Mayhem- the winning band gets to open for RJA and SS!!

Anyways it's going to be a big week but I still have some work to do. I have a project on the cultural changes in Ireland over the last century, a philosophy paper on a person's ability to know anything, a presentation in my business class and more. Wish me luck! See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment