Friday, April 17, 2009

Spring!

Hey everyone!...It's spring time. Finally! Well at least in NY it seems that way. Back home in Vermont we still have some snow banks and in the mountains there are about 5 to 8 inches. Got to love living in the Northeast Kingdom. At Siena though, I'm loving the warm weather, cool breeze and the longer days. It's class during the day, street hockey in the afternoon, and homework on the evenings. Everyone is out and about. All the girls are laying out on the Siena beach aka the lawn in front of the library, and the boys are throw the football and baseball around or playing some hoops. I love spring, but I’m finding it so much harder to get my work done. Professors are cautioning us to get our papers out of the way. Warmer weather is coming our way, Siena Fest is next weekend and Finals are the week after. It's time to get papers done now or its going to come crunch time and I'm going to have a million papers and presentations to do in one night! Yikes...I'm scared to even think about exams. Even though I only have two: Calculus and Chemistry, I'm going to find myself stuck in the library or in the lounge until the early hours of the morning, cramming as much information as I can. Chemistry doesn't bother me as much as Calculus does, but we'll cross those bridges when they come. For now it’s off to play in the sun!

Take care...Josh Baillargeon

No comments:

Post a Comment