Wednesday, April 29, 2009

SienaFest and almost Senior Week!

Hey everyone!

I don't want to duplicate Josh's blog too much, but as mentioned we had SienaFest this weekend and it was an absolute BLAST! The weather was beautiful and everyone had a great time outside listening to music, participating in the events, and hanging with friends! It's definitely going to be one of the things I miss the most about this place.

So there is less than one week of classes which is crazy. My college career is almost over :( This week is pretty much just wrapping everything up. On Friday I will be inducted into the Philosophy National Honor Society and also present my project titled "Ireland: From Celtic Tradition to Celtic Tiger, A Newer Younger Face" at Siena's Academic Celebration. I will say my posterboard looks pretty stellar haha!

Coming up in 2 weeks is Senior Week!! Finals are still going on here and there, but the week before graduation there are a ton of things going on for Seniors both on campus and off. A lot of us will be going up to Lake George for a little cruise, there are activities on campus, a trip to Foxwoods in CT, and a ton onf other things. It's like SienaFest for Seniors (without the concert!). We all can't wait, but again its one of those sad times too when you think about it too much. I have to be an adult in the real world soon....bummer. Welp, I'm a little hungry so I'm going to grab some Lunch-to-Go. See you soon! P.S. IT'S TIME TO MAKE THAT DECISION!!!!! (good luck!)

No comments:

Post a Comment