Thursday, April 23, 2009

The end of the semester has arrived...

Wow, a week and a half and finals are here! I can't believe it! I have no idea where this semester has gone! Come to think of it, I have no idea where this past year has gone! My junior year of college is almost over... which means I'll be returning in the Fall as a Senior! It certainly doesn't feel like I've spent three years here at Siena. I can't even begin to tell you how fast time flies when you're in college.

So, between now and the end of the semester, there is so much to be done. As vice-president of the club Read for the Stars, we work with kids in the inner school system. We're in the process of trying to plan an end of the year pizza party for all the kids and volunteers! Also, Bhangra is coming to an end. We've got two more performances before the semester ends on campus and tomorrow, we're all going out to dinner to celebrate a great semester together.

I'm also in the process of finalizing my topic for my honors thesis which I will be writing next year. I'm focusing on positive youth development and doing a case study into a camp I attend every summer for high school kids. To add to that, I'm in the middle of writing a term paper for my Honors Ethics class. I'ts a 25 page paper on the morality of genocide. I've been working on it for about a month now.

Anyway, I should probably get started on that long list of things I've got to do.
Until next time,
Indira

No comments:

Post a Comment