Wednesday, January 13, 2010

And So It Goes

Well, this time next week I will be back in class. On second thought, that's not true, seeing how I've managed my schedule so that I don't have classes on Wednesdays, or Mondays for that matter. I was always somewhat envious of my friends who had days without any classes during the weekday, and now I'm looking forward to experiencing that myself. I will say my Thursdays will be practically like a workday. I have class from 8:30 right to 3:00...that should be interesting. Regrettably, its my last semester at Siena. This semester I'll fulfill all of my required classes I need in order to graduate. That means I'll be taking a Spanish course for my philosophy major. Its been several years since I've taken Spanish so that class will be sure to jog my memory. I'm also taking Early Modern Philosophy, The 4th, 5th and 6th Amendments, Religion and the Founding Fathers, as well as continuing my thesis and the Symposium on Living Philosophers course which is a year-long course. As usual I anticipate being fairly busy, which, for better or worse, will make the semester fly by.

There are a few things I am glad to have finished over break. Chief among them is applying to law school. I've applied to eight very different law schools: Albany, Boston University, Catholic University, University of Florida, Fordham University, George Mason University, Washington and Lee University, and William and Mary. Another law school has caught my eye that I may well apply to, but that is it for the moment. I'll let you know where I end up going, but instead of continually anticipating a letter in the mail from a school, I think I will content myself with enjoying the waning days I have at the school that I know and love, the eponymously named Siena College (although no, it is not named after me...yet).

No comments:

Post a Comment