Monday, January 25, 2010

Morning Wake-Up Call!

Hello everyone! My apologies for not writing recently. Winter Break was awesome, I spent most of my time at home catching up with my sister. Its rare that we're ever in the same place for an extended period of time, so during breaks when we are together, all we do is hang out.

And now, I'm back at Siena and the semester is already well on its way! Coming back for my final semester has got me thinking about how much I'm going to miss this place. But its really the small details that make the experience. Like the mornings! I'm certainly not a morning person, but my mornings always get started on a happy note.

The routine starts when my roomate Bianca gets up before me. She's always an early riser. I always tell her to make sure I get up at a decent hour with enough time to get ready for classes. Bianca and I usually alternate turns as to who gets to choose the music for the morning. We've always got music playing, its a requirement for our morning routine. And then we start to get ready for the day, I brush my teeth and make sure I start a pot of coffee (I love coffee. Its the only way I get through morning science classes!). Then Bianca usually checks the weather and I ask her what to wear. She usually helps me pick out my outfit because I'm always indecisive. And then we head downstairs for a bit of breakfast before we're out the door!

I really do extremely dislike getting up in the mornings, but when you get to do it with your best friend, its not so bad. I'm going to miss having someone to get ready with once I graduate.

But... I've got a whole semester of fun before I have to start thinking about that!

Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment