Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Back to School!

Hey everyone how are you? School is in and it's back to the books. I'm sad that break is over but I'm also excited to be back at school with my friends. I missed hockey a lot. We had a brutal training camp a week before school started and the team definitely got whipped into shape fast! Between the 6 AM practices, the NY Boxing and the dryland training, we were exhausted by the end of the day. I know it sounds weird that a hockey team goes to boxing, but its an excellent work out. Our coach just thought of it for the team this year and most of the guys including myself are continuing to go during the season to stay in shape. I'm still hoping for the six pack abs for the girls although I know the trainer isn't a miracle worker! :) Academically, we just started classes today. Due to the ice storm we got last December, exam week was this weekend right on until Tuesday. Most of my exams were optional and I was content with my grade so I only had to take my Biology exam. It was tough, but I did well. I've had three classes so far. Instead of taking Biology, I elected to take English this semester. I decided Biology wasn't my thing and now that I want to be a Chemistry major I don't have to take it anyways. I had English, Calculus, and Foundations today. This week is pretty easy. Professors are easing us into the curriculum and we'll start strong on Monday. Needless to say I still have homework, but hey it's not too bad....yet. ;)

Take it easy!

Josh

No comments:

Post a Comment