Thursday, January 22, 2009

Spring 09

Spring 2009

A new semester has officially started. Classes will certainly keep me busy this year, but I'm excited for it. The best part of this semester is that some of my friends who studied abroad last semester are finally back! The day before classes started, all my friends got together and they all shared stories of when they were abroad. The went to london, spain, ecuador, and a few other countries. We've also been spending a lot of time together lately. The past two days, we've all had dinner together which was nice. Not having enough chairs around the table is always a good problem to have.

But now i must depart, we're having a huge Grey's Anatomy party over in Padua. I just caught up on the old episodes this morning, so I'm ready! Thursday nights at 9:00 is always a good time.

Until next time,

Indira

No comments:

Post a Comment