Thursday, January 29, 2009

I seriously do not know what's wrong with me today...I'm seriously forgetting everything. Actually, it's kind of a continuation from last night. :o( Forgetting to finish my Spanish homework, forgetting to take my medicine, forgetting about my Shakespeare reading, forgetting my tour! I don’t understand, because I'm usually a really good about keeping a planner and knowing where I have to be when...today it just isn’t in the cards for me I guess...

Anyway, I'm going skiing tomorrow :-/ I really don't even know if I like it yet, considering the first time I ever did it was last year, and I spent most of the day on my butt or upset and frustrated. But everyone tells me once I learn I'll love it... so I guess I'll see how it goes. My boyfriend, Keith, is a really really good skier, and it's kind of discouraging at times because of how good he is. :o( I hope tomorrow is better.

Wow, I just sound like Debby downer today don't I? Well, at least there's only one more class today. Time to shower... talk to you soon! Everyone have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment