Friday, January 23, 2009

Hi Everybody!

Its good to be back! It is often said that when going on a trip, half the fun is getting there. I think that that is true. The last time I left a blog, Siena had closed for the semester due to an ice storm prior to finals being administered. The situation for taking finals was very much in limbo, but, as it turns out, I did end up having to take one upon my return to school on the 17th of January. As it turns out, I was vacationing in 'The Happiest Place on Earth" (next to Siena, of course) right up until the morning of the 17th. I caught a plane at 8:30, flew to Albany International Airport, drove to Siena, and promptly took my final at 1:30.

After that though, my day was not even close to being over. Following my exam, I endured a four hour long Mock Trial practice session. Our competition is February 13th so it is crunch time and all hands are on deck.

It has been a quick start once again, here at Siena!

Until Next Time,
Mike DiSiena

No comments:

Post a Comment