Monday, January 26, 2009

Ok seriously.

Hello all! Holy Moly, I haven't blogged in wayyyyyyy too long! It's been quite hectic for me here at Siena, and even at home this break was a little bit crazy. So I guess let's start with vacation and such!

Well, since finals were CANCELLED :-D I only had to take one which was awesome! As soon as I got home though, work started. I seriously worked everyday from the day I got home to Christmas Day, then every day till New Year's Day, then every day after that until like 3 days before we came back to school. Yea, its money, but still! I feel like I had no vacation! Besides that though, the holidays were really really nice. And so much fun!

This semester is a little bit crazy for me. I'm taking 4 English classes, which, as you can guess, is A LOT of reading and writing. But it's my major, so I guess I'll just have to stick it out. Although I'm taking 4 English classes, they're actually all pretty interesting. Gender and Power in Film, Survey of Brit Lit II, Poetry, and Shakespeare. To all you science and business majors out there, this may sound like death. To me, Physics is like Chinese. So we all have our own little niches :o)

I'm really proud of myself, because I'm starting to whip my butt into shape again. (FINALLY). Enough slacking off, and back to the gym it is! Thank goodness!

My application for London isn't due until March 27th, which is good, because I'm not quite finished. Figures, I save the hardest part for last, the personal statement! But its totally worth it. We got the schedule/ itinerary, and I CANT WAIT! Speaking of which, I have to go meet with Dr. Leslie (English Department Professor) about my internship in London. So let me run! I'll keep you posted on the process!

No comments:

Post a Comment