Monday, March 30, 2009

Another week passes by...

Hi Everyone,

How was your weekend? I had an amazing weekend with my friends. We played a round of golf already! It was amazing getting back out there, I'm still trying to find my swing! For my birthday, my parents bought me brand new Taylor Made clubs! What a difference! 

Our last day of classes is May 4 and I finish for the semester on May 11! It's already practically April and now the work is coming on full force. I register for next fall's classes this thursday, I'm almost a junior! That's depressing. I just can't believe how fast the time here goes. I would actually love to trade places with you guys! I'm jealous.

Also, I am giving a speech on Wednesday, April 22 in Park Ridge, New Jersey! Anyone attending?
I met some awesome families from my last speech on Long Island. 

Any shadow day students coming up soon?

Let me know,

Patrick

No comments:

Post a Comment