Monday, March 2, 2009

Spring break = officially over.

UGHHHHHHHHHH. Back in Albany and the cold weather, when I was just in Florida LAST WEEK SITTING ON THE BEACH. Grrr. Speaking of which, my trip was excellent! We were in St. Petersberg, which is a beach right outside of Tampa. My boyfriends grandma owns a condo down there, so we went down with his family and spent the week. So much fun, and I got a nice tan to boot! :o)

Any who, how is everyone else doing? Its snowing like crazy here, yet we still have classes. I feel like everyone else that I know has a snow day today except me! So unfair! :o( Back on Long Island, every high school is closed, and they have well over a foot! I'm sorry, but last time I checked, I was the one in ALBANY. Ha ha, Oh well, not too long before Easter right?

Yuck, midterms are coming. As an English major though, I don't have too many tests. Instead, I have to write four papers, which is way more fun...let me tell you...NOT. Ha ha, but Id so much rather write then study. For me its just easier ya know? Ah well, to each his own I guess.

Alright, well I should probably go and start one of these papers, considering the first of them is due tomorrow. Wonderful. Enjoy the snow everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment