Monday, March 23, 2009

Whoaaaaaa!

Hello All! I hope everyone is doing well today, because even though I'm feeling a little under the weather, I'm in a wonderful mood! Honestly, I don't really know why haha, but I'm just in a great mood. Anyway, I hope everyone had a wonderful St. Patty's Day, I spent mine in night class :o( It wasn't too bad though, we discussed a movie I really enjoyed, and my teacher actually let us out kinda early, which is always nice. OOOOO! And did everyone watch Siena in the NCAA tournament!? It was so amazing, I was so proud of my team. Even though we lost to Louisville, it could've been so much worse, I mean we really could've gotten our butts kicked, BUT WE DIDN'T! We really had them shaking in their boots, which was actually a nice feeling :o) We tried so hard, and I can be nothing but proud of our school<3

Another exciting thing going on in my life: I went to a editorial workshop this past Friday for The New York Times. I went with the editor and chief or the Promethean, Kelly Peckholdt, and we had such a great time! I learned to much while I was there, and I'm hoping the skills I learned will be beneficial to me when I go to London next fall. Which by the way, I am so excited for!

Also! Relay for Life is coming up here on Siena campus on April 17. I have started a team in my Uncle John's name, and all of my friends have joined. It really is amazing how they all have been so incredibly supportive! If anyone would like to read about the cause, or make a donation of any kind, here's the link to my team!

Anyway, time for homework :o( Boo! Talk to you soon!

-Laur*

1 comment: