Sunday, November 23, 2008

2 Days!

Hey all-

Apologies for my absence this last week or so. Things have been crazy recently! I realized that I never properly introduced myself last blog. My name is Conor Geary. I'm a Senior Marketing and Management major with a Philosophy minor. I'm from East Hartford, CT. I love playing soccer, sleeping late, and of course- long walks on the beach. Now for some updates: I just finished shooting a commercial for one of my classes and I will be spending the rest of today editing it for my project. It looks great! Campus-wide elections were also held over the last couple of days and today we will find out who will be taking over the Class Councils, Senate Executive Board, and the Student Events Board offices. It's a bit bittersweet for me because I've had a great time as Senate President and I'm ready to hand the job over but I will certainly miss it.
Classes are going well. I just found out one of my finals is take home to that made my life. In another class (called QBUS 300- business operations management) we have to meet with a manager from a local company or organization. My group was allowed to study the Albany Medical Center which is awesome. No one in the professor's history has studied the operations of a hospital, so hopefully that goes well.
And then of course there's Thanksgiving. I can't wait to have 5 or 6 days with my friends and family- good food- good drinks- good times. I hope your holiday season goes well.
Men's Basketball is 2-0 with big win over Boise St. and Cornell. Thousands of people head to the Times Union Center which is such a fun time. If you get a chance, I highly recommend checking out a game to see what Siena spirit is all about!!
OK, I'll check back in soon. Time to edit some video and count some votes. GO SAINTS!

No comments:

Post a Comment