Monday, November 17, 2008

Fall Fusion 2008: Welcome to the Jungle!

Fall Fusion, its the multicultural show that Siena's Asian Students Association and Black and Latino Student Union put on every Fall. I am usually in at least one or two acts for the show. Typically I dance, either hip-hop or some form of modern Indian dance. I've never formally taken dance lessons before, but it's a lot of fun to put something together with friends.

This year, the theme for the show was Welcome to the Jungle. It took days of prep to decorate the room. We painted animals, made pillars into trees, and made the Maloney Great Room into a full out jungle. The decorations looked amazing.

I was only in one act this year with the Siena College Bhangra team, but it was so much fun! The show was awesome! It took months to prepare, but in the end, it was all completely worth it. Below is a picture of our final pose from the Bhangra Team. I'm all the way on the left. Unfortunately, I'm slightly covered by one of our adoring fans.

No comments:

Post a Comment