Friday, November 21, 2008

The Spring Schedule

Hey everyone...

Hope you are all getting ready for turkey day. I know I'm counting down the days. The semester is coming to an end fast. It's about time to start thinking about finals and getting into classes for next semester. Although it's tempting to relax and have a good time over break, a lot of my time is going to spent with a book cracked open studying. I have three exams the week I come back and finals the week after that. Talk about being burnt out. But first things first, Monday is going to be a big day. I have to sign up for my classes next semester. After taking Biology, Chemistry, Calculus, and Foundations, I've realized how much of a work load the science field requires to be successful and how much harder you have to work compared to high school. I've come to the conclusion that I dislike Biology with a passion, therefore, instead of being a Biochem major I'm looking at majoring in Chemistry. NO BIO!! YAY...I can't wait to get a new schedule although I'm worried that it's going to be pretty awful times for classes since I'm second to last in the sign up order. Schools been hard trying to manage my work load, doing work study, playing hockey, and trying to keep up some type of social life. A good schedule and a good work study job will be key to a successful semester. I want all my same professors again, but I know it probably won't happen. I've grown attached, though I'm sure there are others that are just as good. I hope all goes well. I'll fill you all in as soon as the deed is done...(I'm sure your all on the edge of your seats just as I am. =])

Take it easy....

Josh B

No comments:

Post a Comment