Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thankful for Thanksgiving Break

It is 10:30 A.M and I, as I have been for the last fours days, am in my pajamas. It's a beautiful thing! Thanksgiving break is great not only for well, Thanksgiving, but also for catching up on all of that neglected schoolwork that has accumulated over the past few hectic weeks of the semester. I am pleased to report that over break I finished a seven page paper on what makes congressmen vote the way they do, and a ten page paper on the connection between love and death in the opera Tristan und Isolde (talk about different topics!). This comes as a relief seeing how both papers are due the week I get back from break and that I hadn't even started working on them before break. There is no way I would have had time to work on these papers if I had gone to class all of last week. So you'll understand why I say I am thankful for Thanksgiving break!

Hope you are all doing well,
Mike DiSiena

No comments:

Post a Comment