Wednesday, November 5, 2008

No Halloween for me!! :(

Hey everyone hows it going?,

I got to tell ya'll, I'm not one that gets into the spirit of Halloween, but in college it is a whole different story. This was the first year since I was about 7 when I was actually counting down the days for the fun holiday. Two weeks ago I was planing on going to get a costume with my buddies, dressing up as one of the six Village People, and having a good time on the town with them. However, as usual, my plans got messed up once again. The weekend before the big holiday, coach tells us that we are going to spend our Halloween weekend on the road in NY and in NJ. I was devastated to say the least! Me and about 25 other guys saw our fun weekend fly out the window. Don't get me wrong, I absolutely love the game of hockey, but Halloween in college is a holiday that you never want to miss. Dorm hallways are decorated, candy is being passed out everywhere you go, and some of the the costumes that people are decked out in are AMAZING! :) For the past month its been the only day that the kids on campus have been talking about. It's been on everyones mind since the beginning of school. AND I MISSED IT. I wished I could have given you the details on how great it was, but I guess I'm going to have to wait until next year. We won our games by the way 7 2 and 17 1. Yeah, we kick butt eh?? I played well in the game I was in net for, so that was always good, although I'm still bumbed about what I missed. I hope your Halloween went well. I got to stop thinking about it! :) See yah later....

Peace,

Josh Baillargeon.............

No comments:

Post a Comment