Friday, February 27, 2009

Procrastination

Well, only three more days of vacation left and I have wrote more on this post than I have for my term paper on St. Augustine due on Tuesday. I don't know what it is about these breaks that make you want to stay in bed until 11 AM and avoid looking at a textbook for the rest of the day. I've been feeling very lethargic this past week, but I'm looking forward to getting back at Siena where time seems to go by much faster. The routine of classes, meetings, homework, and other random activities gets you into a rhythm that you get used to.

I'll be heading to Siena fairly early on Sunday, as I have one of my LSAT review classes. As I might have told you, I have to take the Law School Admissions Test test in June. Once again, the test is tremendously important as far as getting into a law school goes. Its not much more than three months until the test, and I already feel stressed (and I almost never feel stressed about anything ever). Needless to say, I'm glad that LSAT review courses are available right on Siena's campus. Hopefully I'll be prepared by June.

No comments:

Post a Comment