Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Hello Everyone!

So, the first week of classes is already over!  I still can't even believe its sophomore year already...it's just crazy how fast time flies.  Anyway, the classes I'm taking this semester include: Survey of English Literature, Micro Economics, Spanish I, Acting I, and Religion and the Environment.  All of them seem to be pretty good, so I'm excited and hopeful for a good year! :o)

My friend Kevin came to visit this weekend, which was a lot of fun.  He is actually a student at Siena, but he's going abroad to Ireland.  He leaves the 18th, so it was really nice to see him before he left!  He will be missed A LOT though :o(  Ah whatever, more of a reason for me and all my friends to go to Ireland! :-P  

Speaking of going abroad, that is something I need to start seriously concentrating on.  I really want to go to England.  As of now, I have the grades, (and definitely the personality :-P)  so all I need is the "OK" to go!  Oh and I need to declare a major. BOO!  Ha-ha, oh well.  Coincidentally, my friend Liz is in England right now.  She is absolutely LOVING it!  Which is so awesome.  Ahhh I'm getting excited just thinking about it!

Alright kids, time for me to go and do some work, YAY! 
...not.  Ha-ha, talk to you later!

1 comment: