Sunday, September 21, 2008

whew!

Wowzers did this week fly! Sorry I'm late with the post guys, I've been super busy. This week was ridiculous with work, and this weekend has been even busier! The big event for the weekend is tomorrow though, which is Open House! Ambassadors, (the club run by Admissions which gives tours and things :o) ), is going to be in full swing tomorrow. Rumor has it over 500 families are coming to visit Siena! That's AMAZING! I can't wait to meet and greet all these new people, and try to show them that Siena is the school for them. (Hey, maybe one of those families is yours!) Anyway, so tomorrow is going to be a big day.
The work is starting to pile up, which is always a GREAT thing...NOT. Boo on work! Oh well, there is time to play, but the work must get done!
Both of my friends left to go abroad, and they both are LOVING IT! I really really REALLY want to go to the study abroad office soon and start getting information/applying. I really want to go to London, so hopefully all my hard work will pay off. Keep your fingers crossed for me!

Okay bed time. Got to be up bright and early to do laundry...considering I'm running out of clothes. :-P Tootles!

PS- do you like the color/font? I wanna start changing it up a bit! Let me know!
PSS- if your by chance one of those families that come to open house (and your reading this), drop me a comment! I'd love to hear about your experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment