Saturday, September 20, 2008

Who doesn't love to dance?

Here at Siena, we have a Bhangra Team, which is a North Indian based dance team which competes. As of right now, I believe we're ranked #1 in the Albany region. I love to dance and have always wanted to join the team. However, I've always been worried about balancing dance practices with everything else that I do. But this year, I decided its now or never.

Last Friday I tried out for the Bhangra Team and guess what... I MADE IT! I was so happy when I found out. We have our first meeting this upcoming Monday. I've got a lot of friends who are already on the team, so I'm really excited. I think its going to be a great semester.

Here's a picture of the Bhangra team from last year.


- Until next time, Indira

No comments:

Post a Comment