Friday, September 12, 2008

heyyo..

So I can’t believe it’s the end of the second week. I am so busy; it feels like I never left in May..! This semester I am taking Cost Accounting, Taxation, Intermediate Accounting II, Operations Management, and Philosophy. I have tons of work for every class so time management is critical for me this semester. When I first started college I remember it took me a while to learn how to balance schoolwork, clubs, and friends. Anyways, in addition to all my classes I am actively involved with the business fraternity, Delta Sigma Pi. I am the head of marketing/promo so the first few weeks are always crazy busy for me recruiting new pledges. There are so many opportunities to get involved on campus and I think its so important. Last week at the annual first Friday block party in the Quad we had a club fair where every club and organization on campus was represented and had a booth to talk to interested students. Between clubs & organizations, sports, volunteering, student senate, student events board, there are so many opportunities for getting involved!

No comments:

Post a Comment