Thursday, September 4, 2008

Hey guys and gals!



Hey guys and gals, my name is Josh and I am heading into my freshman year at Siena College. This summer has been filled with excitement and anxiety knowing that I’m leaving to be on my own in the fall. Currently I am an undecided science major; however, my gut is telling me that biochemistry will be my impending career. At Siena, I plan to play hockey, the game I’ve loved to be around since I was three. Huge Canadiens fan! “Go Habs Go!” I aim to become involved once again with student government as I was in high school, along with any other clubs or groups that seem appealing. I love to be active. I’m hoping my freshman year goes smoothly; the roommates and I get along, I stay focused on school, and get to know some of the stunning ladies on campus. I can’t wait to share my trials and tribulations at Siena, so you can have a better idea of some of the thrilling experiences Siena can provide you.

No comments:

Post a Comment