Thursday, September 18, 2008

The Stars at Night are Big and Bright in the Heart of Texas

Hey everybody,

How are you? I hope this message finds you in all in high spirits. I am so sorry that I wasn't able to blog last week. I know you were all thinking of me haha. I was not able to post because I was away on vacation. HaHa, I know school just started and I took a vacation. My cousin got married and some of our family lives in Tulsa, Oklahoma. She is a news anchor for NBC in Tulsa. Her wedding was incredible however I am afraid I cannot get into to much detail on a Siena site haha. After the wedding, My older brother John and I went to Dallas, Texas to see some sights. It was an amazing weekend and just for the record, the stars are night were very big and bright in the heart of Texas. 

Anyway, classes are fully back into session. I am so happy to be back at school. My schedule is great this semester. I only have one class on wednesdays and none on fridays. I am very excited about one class in-particular. Recently. Pope Benedict declared this as the year of St. Paul. I am going on a Biblical Studies Tour to Greece over Christmas break. We are going for 19 days and we are going to see Greece the way St. Paul saw and wrote it. I am so pumped to go. 

I actually have to run, I have class in 10 minutes and I have to get ready. The perfect thing about Siena is that my class starts at 2:30 and I can leave my room and 2:25. I can't wait to talk to you guys again next week. 

Please pray that I get out of class early haha.

Love,

Patrick

No comments:

Post a Comment