Thursday, September 4, 2008

Welcome!

Welcome! As your personal Siena blogger, I fervently anticipate spending time with you on a weekly basis so we can discuss my life at Siena College. I promise to share it all; the good, the bad, and the ugly. My name is Patrick and I am a sophomore and member of the graduating class of 2011. I am a Finance major who also follows the pre-law curriculum and I am from Long Island, NY. I am a very involved individual on campus. Currently, I am a member of the Student Conduct Review Board. I also serve on the Human Rights Committee; I am an Ambassador, Pre-Law society member and a Siena Saintly Student Speaker. I am your personal liaison into the college world. Come with me, and we will build a relationship that is much more than a current student to prospective student interaction. If there is anything I can do for you, please do not hesitate to contact me.
To your success in all your future endeavors,
Patrick

And will you succeed? Yes indeed, yes indeed! Ninety-eight and three-quarters percent guaranteed.
-Dr. Seuss

No comments:

Post a Comment