Friday, October 30, 2009

Happy Almost Halloween!

Hey guys,

So first I would like to thank Indira for the bday shout out. It is true, I did turn 21 on Monday. It was such a strange feeling. But it was a really good day. I did wake up to a surprise from Indira, my roomie... she had covered our whole room in streamers! I was trapped in my bed! But it was really creative. Then I went to class all day. AND THEN I went to Dale Miller's restaurant in Albany, which is an amazing place! I dressed up in my favorite red dress, had my first cocktail, and got a postively delicious rack of lamb. I finished the night off with chocolate ganache :-)

As of right now, I just put the finishing touches on my Halloween costume. I'm going to be Aluminum this year! Yes, aluminum. I made a skirt out of 2 tiers of strips of aluminum foil, and I made a bodice out of aluminum foil, and a headband, and earrings, and bracelets. I'm going all out! Oh, and I have all of the chemical info for Aluminum on my costume, too! I love science <3

Leanne... it looks like you are certainly in the Halloween spirit! Cool pics!
And Mike... congrats on your LSATs. That is quite an accomplishment!

I hope everyone has a fun Halloween! Be safe!

~B

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, Bianca! Congratulations on that crazy costume, which, from the sound of it, took a little more time to put together than mine.

    ReplyDelete